I am flower child now. Get over it, mom.
All it took was one trip to IHOP and I was hooked on red velvet pancakes. Red velvet is my favorite type of cake, but in pancake form? I couldn’t resist. Here is a quick and easy recipe that I use to make my own red velvet pancakes with a cream cheese topping!
- 2 cups red velvet cake mix
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup soy milk
- 1 egg
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Mix milk and egg in a large mixing bowl. Slowly add cake mix and flour and mix well.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with non-stick spray and pour pancake mix onto pan and cook normally.
- Powdered sugar
- Cream cheese icing
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of cooked pancakes as desired.
- Place icing in microwave for approximately 15 seconds to melt. Pour desired amount over the top of the pancakes.
- Add whipped cream on top if desired.
These are my new breakfast addiction. I hope you love them as much as I do!
An escaped sheep was found with 60 pounds of wool.
Shrek the sheep ran away and hid in a cave in New Zealand for 6 years. When Shrek was finally found in 2004, the sheep had gone unsheared for so long that it had accumulated 60 pounds of wool on its body, enough to make 20 suits! The sheep became famous and even got to meet the Prime Minister. Shrek finally passed away last month at the age of 16.
Its name was Shrek.
too many layers
i legit want this on the wall somewhere in my livingroom
this is v important
just press play just do it
play this at my funeral
6 selfie challange! Tagged by sugar-daddy-suhot (darn you lol!) I apologize for any retinal scarring that my result from this photoset… The last one is my fave!~ It was when I got wasted at my birthday party!
omo sorry for tagging ya
how do ppl not go to fan signs in like some booty shorts and a crop top like I’m tryna get more than a high five honey I don’t know what y’all looking for u gonna clasp hands and say the Lord’s Prayer??